Terms and Conditions
Tipico is committed to providing a top quality product and an excellent service. If you have received a product that you are not entirely happy with either the product or the service, please contact us with your comments.
By using this site you indicate that you have read and under stand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
- All specifications are approximate only and as the products are hand made, subject to some variation and deviation.
- Every precaution has been taken to ensure that there is no contamination from gluten, soy or dairy in our products, however we cannot guarantee that products are free from traces of gluten, soy or dairy.
- We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
- All orders are processed as soon as possible. If for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled you will be notified immediately.
- We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays.
- When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through Royal Mail 1st class, so delivery takes 1 -2 business days (the service might be affected on weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
- You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
- You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are providing the correct delivery address and postcode or eir code. If you realise you did a mistake with the shipping address please contact us immediately as once an order has left our shop the address cannot be changed anymore. If you provide the wrong shipping address you will have to re-pay for the shipping and the products and we will not issue a refund for them.
Consumption of Goods
- Consumable ambient goods should be consumed prior to the ‘best before date’ endorsed on the product label.
WARNING: even though we put all the efforts to remove the sugar stones or foreign objects from the product, some may remain, therefore, it is your responsibility to check the product before consumption or production. We will not be held responsible for any damage incurred by any sugar stones or foreign objects found in the product.
These Terms and conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
Refunds & Returns Policy
You are entitled to a 14 days refund from the day you’ve received the products if:
- the products are expire at the time that you receive it.
- you received the wrong products.
* proof with pictures is required
** we cannot refund you if the product is damaged or opened.
You must notify us within 14 days from the day the courier delivered the goods, otherwise, there will be no refunds or replacements.
We do our best to make sure that all products that leave our shop are in perfect condition, it is your responsibility to ensure that all the goods received are in perfect order (eg. expired, missing, damaged, smelly, stale). If you start using the products with any of the mentioned issues we are not responsible for the damage these issues may cause.
If you cancel your contract with us and goods has already been sent to you, then you must return the goods to us as soon as possible after informing us of your decision to cancel. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to the goods that occurs before they are returned to us, including while he goods are in transit.
If you cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse to you all payments we received from you under the contract, including the costs of delivery. Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods that was caused by handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We will provide the refund no later than 14 days we receive back from you any goods supplied .
We accept all major credit/debit cards.
All credit/debit card payments are handled by our processor Stripe. When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us yo charge the amount due to this payment instrument. If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Limitation of Liability
Tipico will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Country of Scotland.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns by submitting a form in our Site or email to [email protected].